The Madison Center for the Arts Seating Chart
BOX OFFICE FAQ's
What are your current COVID policies?
The safety of our artists, patrons, and crew is our highest priority. We are taking the following measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- All patrons are asked to stay home if they show any signs of illness.
- Masks are highly recommended but not required
- All staff of the Madison Center for the Arts are fully vaccinated and wear face masks for the safety of all.
- All high touchpoints are disinfected before and after every performance.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are available at the entrances to the theater for patron use.
What can I bring?
- Bags smaller than 12 inches by 12 inches are allowed. Bags may be randomly searched. Bags that appear larger than 12”x12” will not be allowed in the theater.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the theater. No reusable water bottles will be allowed in the building.
- Concessions are available for most shows. Food and drinks purchased at concessions are allowed in the theater unless otherwise stated.
- Glitter, confetti, noisemakers, helium balloons, glass containers, and vases with water are strictly prohibited.
Where are you located?
We are conveniently located right off AZ-51, in the heart of Central Phoenix, on 16th St. just north of Missouri at 5601 N 16th, Phoenix, AZ, 85020
What time does the box office open?
The box office is open Monday - Friday 10 am - 2 pm * hours are subject to change due
to performance schedules and holidays.
Showtime: 2 hours before every show for box office sales and will call. 1 hour before every Madison School Show.
What are the ticket fees?
Fees vary by show. All Shows incur a $5.00 - $7.00 fee, depending on performance, when purchased through the box office and vary by price when purchased through Ticketmaster. All Madison School Shows do not incur any Box Office Fees, they do incur a small fee through Ticketmaster.
How do I receive my ticket?
Your tickets will be available at will-call or pick-up from the box office during regular box office hours if purchased through the box office. If purchased online your tickets will be texted or emailed to you. If you would like to paper tickets, please call the box office. We will be happy to print them and have them ready at will call.
I can’t attend an event. Canl I get a refund/exchange?
First, check to see if you can attend a different performance for the same show. If you still can’t attend, check to see if a friend or family member would like to attend. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless a show is cancelled or rescheduled. Some refunds or exchanges are allowed on a case by case basis.
Will I get a refund if a show is canceled or rescheduled?
If a show is canceled you will automatically receive a refund. If a show is rescheduled, your ticket will be honored for the new date. If you can not attend the new date, please contact the box office for a refund or exchange to another performance of the same show. .
What if I lose or can’t find my ticket?
If you can’t find the text or email that your ticket was sent in please contact the box office and we can resend your ticket through email or text. If you are still having difficulty, finding your ticket we can have your tickets waiting at will call. Please contact the box office at least 2 hours before your event if at all possible.
Does my child have to have a ticket?
Yes, all persons, regardless of age, must have their own ticket. Some shows may have an altered policy. If you’re in doubt, please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are discounts available for groups?
Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for discounts. Please contact the box office for more information.
Do you offer any discounts for Seniors/Vetrans/Students?
Discounts are offered on a per-show basis. It is up to the producing company on what discounts are offered. Please contact the box office for information on a particular show.
How do I buy tickets?
Please visit our event page for ticket links https://www.themadison.org/events
You can also visit the box office at 5601 N 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016
Or by phone (602) 664-7777 or email email@example.com
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover, and American Express. We do not accept cash or check.
Where do I park?
We provide free parking in our self-serve parking garage located next door and south of the theater. The parking garage has 375 spaces available with 4 levels