The safety of our Artists, Patron, and crew is our highest priority. We are taking the following measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- All patrons regardless of vaccination or health condition are required to wear a cloth or disposable mask at all times within the building, unless consuming food or drink. Face shields and bandanas are not accepted.
- All patrons are asked to stay home if showing any signs of illness.
- All staff of the Madison Center for the Arts is fully vaccinated and wear face masks for the safety of all.
- All high touchpoints are disinfected before and after every performance.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are available at the entrances to the theater for patron use.
The Madison Center for the Arts Seating Chart